Skip to content
- 'Four Finger' internal used in Softubs for the first 18 years of production.
- Holds the standard directional 'eyeball' nozzle, as well as the 'bowtie' spinner Pulse Flow jet (both shown on Softub jets page).
- Typical failure over time is inability to hold directional nozzle tight allowing it to fall out or sit loosely and prevent it's "aim" to stay set.
- Internal threads in against Air Seat Ring: DO NOT over-tighten, this damages ring and will lead to cracks.
- Internal should be inspected yearly; lint and debris will accumulate on back side fins decreasing jet pressure.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.