- Face diameter is 1 1/2 inches
- EURO SWIRL shown on LEFT - EURO NOZZLE shown on RIGHT.
- White only (limited colors may be available, email us for black or grey)
- Hole size needed is 1 1/8 inch
- Jet body clearance behind shell needs 3 inches
- Choose euro swirl or euro nozzle.
Typically installed using 100% silicone turning in threads hand tight, additional quarter/half turn with soft-tooth pliers.
Body shown is 3/4 inch water barb, 3/8 inch air barb 90 degree elbow. this is most commonly available, em us for other configs.
Swirl or nozzle jets are sold as a three piece assembly (threaded wall fitting, faceplate, and internal) bodies and gaskets avail separately.