Skip to content
- For use on Hayward (LOGO FACE ) Jets on all Softubs 2006 - present.
- pin wrench (TOP OF TOOL) fits wall fittings to change out gaskets.
- Bottom teeth unscrew internal to clean out scram & scuzz buildup.
- 3 pc. internal shown on left (snapped apart) -throw in dishwasher to clean!
- Make sure to inspect 'air seat ring' behind internal for cracks or deformities.
- Softub logo'd jets pop straight out with "pull, pry & twist" method, but if performed often will wear out sharp edge on locking tabs.
NOTE on fitment: this tool needs to be seated FLAT in fitting, if mis-aligned and forced it can break off the teeth/nubs on bottom.
- Tool also fits 1st gen Hydro Air suction wall fittings ( all tubs 2008 and previous ).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.