Skip to content
- Found in older Softubs with 3 jets triangulated on seat, Softub part # 9008000.
- Top jet was typically directional version, but all were interchangeable.
- Often clogged by small debris, and flow control left to right becomes restricted by sand and grit in jet body.
- Removed by turning fully counter clockwise and pulling/prying out. Behind jet is found a black split ring threaded down on the flow valve which is sold nearby as ‘rebuild kit’.
- The silicone fitted gasket that keeps flow concentrated through valve also regulates the air draw on these jets, so once failed air draw stops.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.