Skip to content
Hayward Pulse-Flo Jet for Softub Spas
- Used in 2005 and older Softubs, 'snap-in' style.
- Typically fails by ejecting ball bearings from inner race.
- Snaps into ‘4-finger’ jet internal in place of standard eyeball nozzle.
- If replacing failed jet the old clear ring needs to be pulled out from internal- try needle-nose pliers.
- Two jets shown for reference, sold individually.
- Available in white only now, sorry folks!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.